hansonjackandcharlie

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let it Snow, Let is Snow, Let it Snow!



Jack and I are in Colorado for his first snow skiing vacation. We are staying in Frisco and skiing at Copper Mountain. We did the rentals/grocery thing and then went tobaggoning (as Jack says it) our first day in Frisco.

Jack did ski school his first day skiing, but it wasn't a good fit (too much chaos). He did a private lesson with Wolfie the second day and learned a lot while riding the magic carpet. I had a great time doing non-stop runs off of the Timberline lift. The snow is perfect. In fact, it pretty much hasn't quit snowing since we got here. But there is not too much wind, so it doesn't impair the skiing.

We came with Anastasia and Pandora Johnston. Anastasia just turned five and they live in Atlanta. It is also Anastasia's first trip to visit snow. Anastasia is taking to skiing like a duck to water. She got to go on a real lift her first day skiing.

It is very different for me doing a ski trip with kids. But we have managed to make it to the Butterhorn for brunch twice! And it's probably a good thing that I am having to limit my skiing, otherwise I might be in traction because I am so out of shape.

Here is a picture of Jack and Anastasia making snow angels about five minutes after we arrived.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now let it go is a thing.... #frozen #hashtagsarelame #crapiusedahashtag

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home