The Golf Game
I started a new reward system for the boys about 6 weeks ago called "Jack and Charlie's Golf Game". I've always been a fan of the occasional reward system. We had trains and train cars last year. We have had a few things that weren't going well...walking into class quietly, sitting at dinner, etc.
We kicked it off by going to the Par 3 where they played with the flags more than the golf clubs.
Jack's teachers are also in on the golf game and give me a "ball count" at the end of each day. Mostly he gets lots of golf balls.
Here's a picture of the board that Jack and I made explaining the game and their reward jars where we put the golf balls. And also a picture of Jack and Charlie enjoying the Pixos systems that they bought with all the money they had earned in the golf game. We have gone to spend $5 a couple of time before, but this time we just let the money add up until each had a whole bunch. Jennifer (our babysitter) and I love it because it is a nice change to say "let's win a ball" instead of having to do a timeout.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home