Presents from Barb and Tom


Charlie has pinkeye and an ear infection. I expect Jack to get it by tomorrow. To bribe them to act decent at the drug store (where we have gone 400,000 times in the last few weeks due to constant and re-occuring infections) I told them we could open one present each when we returned home provided that everyone behaved.
So here they are opening their presents. They were VERY excited. Cars was the first movie Jack ever saw in a theater, so that was a special DVD. And Charlie was thrilled with his music. And Mommy was thrilled because now I can plunk them in front of the TV and actually fix dinner. Thanks Uncle Tom and Aunt Barb!
Feliz Navidad!

1 Comments:
Hi Hanson, C & J,
I am enjoying the photos of the boys. Thanks so much for keeping us in touch with them.
Love, Aunt Lou
Post a Comment
<< Home