hansonjackandcharlie

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cute comments

The boys say sweet and cute things all the time. Today, as we were driving to pick up Jack, Charlie informed me, "Mommy, I need some love." He then informed that I need to pull over and give him a hug. I told him he would have to wait 'til we arrived at school and parked. Once there, he gave me a hug bear hug and told me, "Mommy, I love you. You are my best friend." He says it alot because he knows it makes me smile. He is truly a love bug.

Jack tickles me with some of his mispronuciations. Tonight he talked about various Thomas trains, something he hasn't mentioned in a while. They used to be his all time favorite obsession. (N ow it is maps.) He still refers to "Gordon" as "Gorder" just like he did when he was 18 months old.
He also is very into building things and always reads the "constructions", i.e. the instructions. He is very good at understanding even the Chinese "constructions" with the impenetrable picture diagrams that come with his Power Rangers toys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home