hansonjackandcharlie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Botanical Scavenger Hunts











Back in the begining of February, we did a scavenger hunt at the Botanical Gardens. I made a list of a items:
1.bird
2.pond
3. pink flower
4. bridge
5. fountain
We took pictures of each item as proof that we found them. We spent about an hour and a half running all over the gardens. It was one of the most fun times that we have had at the gardens. The bird was the hardest part because it was cold and they were hiding. The boys took a lot of pictures. I included one of the camellias that they took.

1 Comments:

Blogger kaw said...

Such a fun idea! I wish our botanical garden was free like the Bham one. We'd be all over those scavenger hunts. Maybe I'll have to think of a fun place to do some this summer anyway...

Kim

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home