hansonjackandcharlie

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Career Counseling

This morning, Jack and Charlie came and crawled into bed with me before we officially "got up". Which was great because it meant that both of them slept all night in their OWN beds. You can't imagine how nice that was for me.

We lay listening to the rain for a few minutes, then Jack said,

"Mommy, what do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a wrestler."
Charlie piped in with, "I want to be a conductor!"
Jack asked again, "What about you, Mommy? What do you want to be?"
I said, "Well I am grown up, so I guess my job is to be a Mommy."
Jack - "BORRRRING. Pick something else."
Charlie - 'You could be a pirate!"

So it's decided. I am going to be a pirate when I grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home