hansonjackandcharlie

Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Twas the night before Easter...



The kids had a hard time settling down tonight after a long day of Easter Egg hunts and candy. So I told Jack (and Charlie a little bit) that the Easter Bunny couldn't come if they were still awake and that I had to go sit in the living room and wait for the Easter bunny to let him in. We discussed the various reasons for this (the Easter Bunny can't be seen by children, etc) and why it was important that I be able to open the door for him without children seeing him. After a few minutes of discussion, Jack looked at me and said,

" OK Mommy. Please get out now. I have to wait for Easter and be asleep."

I may actually get to watch a whole TV show tonight in peace. Yee Ha! That may not sound exciting to some people, but it is a veritable vacation for me.

Knock on wood. It's only been five minutes so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home